Product #: OD-1RXN
Boil 2 cups of water in under 2-1/2 minutes in strong winds and gusty weather. This well-made stove is able to stand up to harsh conditions.
The Soto WindMaster stove is designed so the pot sits close to the flame, making it more efficient in windy weather. Results in increased efficiency so boil time is quicker and longer. The concave design of the burner head creates the effect of a built-in windscreen. The 4Flex pot support works for a larger pot, but the smaller, TriFlex pot support, is available separately. An efficient stove for whatever size pot your adventure requires.
*NOTE: The WindMaster OD-1RXN which comes with only the 4Flex pot support replaces the previous WindMaster OD-1RXC that came with both the TriFlex and the 4Flex. The stove itself remains exactly the same.
WindMaster Stove Specifications:
Output: 2800 kcal/h 3260w 11000 BTU
Duration: Burns approx.1.5 hours with 8 oz.(250g) canister
Weight: 2.3 oz.(67g) with the optional TriFlex pot support
3.0. oz.(87g) with the 4Flex pot support
2.0 oz. (60g) without the TriFlex/4Flex pot supports
Dimensions: Optional TriFlex only (Stowed)/3.7 x 0.4 x 1.0 inch (94 x 10 x 33 mm)
4Flex only (Stowed)1.9 x 3.0 x 1.7 inch (47 x 77 x 44 mm)
How to clean off burned on food from the WindMaster stove burner head:
- Unscrew the screw holding the burner head and the regulator valve base unit. It is the screw securing the air pipe and the base unit.
- After unscrewing the screw, twist the burner head very slowly to disengage the air pipe from the base unit.
- Carefully separate the burner head from the base unit. Notice that the burner head is attached to the portion of the air pipe.
- Note a dark brown heat-resistant plastic coated pipe inside the air pipe that is attached to the burner head. Be careful because this pipe is quite sensitive and fragile.
- Place the burner head unit into warm water for several minutes. After the spilled food has softened, use a soft brush, such as a toothbrush, to gently clean the burner head. If a hard wire brush is used, the mesh located inside the burner head will be destroyed. Be sure to use a soft brush when cleaning the burner head..
- Repeat this process several times, until the burner head is free of food or burned food.
- Allow the burner head to dry naturally by sitting out for several hours. To speed up the drying process, a hair dryer may be used.
- Reassemble the burner head unit: The igniter electrode is located inside the air pipe on the regulator base unit. Insert this electrode into the brown plastic sleeve gently and carefully. Then, connect the burner head pipe and the female pipe that is part of the regulator base unit.
- Using the same screw, tighten both units to secure.