- Detachable, compact stove with micro regulator valve system.
- Extra large burner head for even heat distribution
Product #: OD-1FT
SOTO is proud to introduce its first micro regulator detachable stove that works with outdoor gas canisters. The emergence of a separate Micro Regulator stove using a gas canister for fuel! A detachable stove upgraded for mountain use. An improved burner head with a concave crater shape provides excellent performance under windy conditions. The Burner head is uniquely designed to produce over 300 sub-flames. The stove burns quietly yet produces a strong flame even in windy conditions. The stable, 3-leg support sits firmly on rough ground.
- Lightweight: Weighing in at a weight close to that of the direct connect-type stove due to lightweight materials and a superior design.
- Flame control knob: Installed onto the gas adapter. User can remotely control the flame adjustment away from the burner for safe cooking.
- 3 Legs: Improved stability and reduced weight on rough terrain, the three legs that double as pot supports.
- Wind resistance: The concave shaped burner head and the individual short flame make this stove wind resistant in some of the most bitter cold chilling winds.
- Micro Regulator: A stove's output is reduced under lower ambient temperatures due to cooling of the gas canister when in use. This is an inherent weakness in gas stoves. SOTO's Micro Regulator provides a consistent flame, in cold weather and when used continually.
Fusion Trek Stove Specifications:
Output: 2800 kcal/h 3260w 11000 BTU
Duration: Burns approx. 1.5 hours with 8 oz. (250g) canister
Weight: 6.4 oz (182g)
Dimensions: In use 16.9 x 5.5 x 3.9 in (43 x 14 x 10 cm)
When stowed 4.3 x 2.3 x 3.9 in (11 x 6 x 10 cm)
SOTO's stoves are compatible with all major gas canisters on the market today. All major gas brand companies’ canisters are equipped with a Lindal valve. The connection for SOTO's stoves has been engineered to be compatible with the Lindal valve system thereby making it compatible with all major fuel canisters.
The information on the 70/30% mixture indicated on the packaging of SOTO's stove is required to meet standard guidelines. SOTO's stoves will work with any combination of butane, isobutane and/or propane gas mixtures.
The choice of gas mixture is based on where the stove is intended to be used and the desired performance.
|Dimensions||3.94 × .71 × 6.5 in|
The Outdoor Gear Review of SOTO’s Fusion Trek Stove. Please note this was reviewed prior to the stove being available in the US market.