Home » For Dealers
How to Become a SOTO DealerWe are confident that you and your customers will be entirely satisfied with SOTO's award-winning products as well as our customer service. We stand behind our products! All of the SOTO products can be seen at www.sotooutdoors.com
Following are the steps necessary to become a SOTO Dealer:
1) Complete the Credit Application and email to Cindy at email@example.com. Processing of the credit application generally takes between 2-5 business days.
2) Upon approval of your credit application, you will be notified via email.
3) Create a Purchase Order, either one used by your company, or a simple email to Cindy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4) Your PO will be processed.
- If you are a pre-pay retailer, an online invoice will be generated and sent directly to your email box for payment. Once payment is confirmed, your product will ship. Generally the turn-around time is under 48 hours.
- If you are a Net-30 retailer, your product will ship within 24-48 hours and an invoice will be emailed to the Accounts Payable department at your company.
Again, thank you for your interest in SOTO. If you have any further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to contact email@example.com.